- To join an account as a TA, click the Join Account (TA) tab from any page.
- Enter the Account ID and Join key via the Join account as a teaching assistant (TA) form. To add a new section type class to a master class set, the TA must have the master class ID and TA join key for the master class. This information is available from the master class instructor.
- Enter the Section name or number and Section enrollment key. The Section enrollment key is chosen by you and should be distributed to anyone wishing to join this class in the future.
- Click Submit to proceed or Cancel to abort the procedure.
- Turnitin will confirm your chosen section name or number and section enrollment key. Click Continue to get started.
If you would like students to enroll themselves in this class, they will need both the enrollment key you have chosen and the unique class ID generated by Turnitin.
Should you ever forget the class ID, it is the number to the left of the class name on your class list. You can view or change your enrollment key by editing the class