To join Turnitin as an Instructor, you must first receive an email from Turnitin on behalf of your account administrator. If you haven't received this email yet, ask your account administrator to add you to your institution's account.
- Check your email for the subject line 'Set up Your Turnitin Instructor Account'.
- Follow the Get Started button to do just that.
- From the Account Setup page, enter your email address and Last Name.
The information you use during the account setup is provided to us by your Administrator. We ask you to confirm it here for security reasons. Getting an error message? Check with your account administrator that they've spelled your name correctly!
- Back to your email inbox! This time look out for the subject line 'Create your Turnitin account'.
- Follow the link you'll find in the email.
- Create a password for use with your account.
Your password must be between 6 and 12 characters in length, containing at least one letter and one number.
- You're all set. You can now use the details you've just created to log in to Turnitin.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.