Viewing Your Assignments
This guide only applies to users who access Revision Assistant on the Revision Assistant website. If you access Revision Assistant through a Learning Management System (LMS), such as Blackboard, Canvas, or Moodle, please see the guides provided by your LMS or your school to complete this task.
Students, if this is your first time logging in, you will need to join your class before you can see your assignments.
Ready to start working on the assignments your teacher created for your class in Revision Assistant? Sweet! Let's get started. Follow the steps below to see how to navigate to your assignment pages and to understand what you'll find there.
- Log in to revisionassistant.com. You'll be taken to your homepage first.
- Any assignments that your teacher has set for your class will be displayed on your homepage in little rectangles. These rectangles are called "assignment tiles."
- Be sure to write down the due date listed on each tile!
- Check the color-coded bar at the top of each tile to see what type of assignment it is:
- Blue = Signal Check
- Purple = Spot Check
- Teal = Expansion Pack
- You can click anywhere on a tile to bring you to that assignment page. Here's what you'll find:
Prewriting Tool (optional)
Now that you understand how the assignment pages work, check out Writing Your Essay to help you start crafting your masterpiece.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.