Using the Highlighter
Students, this feature is just for you, so only you can see what you've highlighted, not your teacher.
- Drag your cursor over the section you want to highlight in the prompt or sources.
- When you release the cursor, a menu will pop-up.
- Select Highlight. Ta-da! Your selected section should have a colored rectangle behind it. Don't worry - you won't lose your highlights if you refresh the page or exit the assignment.
- Click the highlighted section.
- When you release the cursor, a menu will pop-up again.
- Select Remove Highlight.