If you access Revision Assistant through an external tool or Learning Management System (LMS), such as Canvas, Moodle, or Blackboard, you must use the guide provided by your external tool for this task.
- In order to see your assignments from your teacher you will need to add yourself to his or her class. Your teacher will give you a class code. If you do not have a class code, ask your teacher for the correct one. Your code will look like a random assortment of numbers and letters.
- Once you have your class code, log into Revision Assistant at www.revisionassistant.com. If you do not have an account, you’ll need to create one.
- On your home screen, at the top of the page, there is an area where it says Join a Class. In the box labeled Class Code, type or paste the code you were given.
- A message will tell you if your class was added, and the name of it will appear on your homepage.
- If your teacher has already sent assignments, they will appear in tiles underneath the class name. If you need to add more classes, use the same box at the top of the page. You may only add one class at a time. Great work!