Adding a user
- Within the Profiles tab, select Add New User from the Add User menu
- This will open the User Information form. Enter the new user's name and email in the relevant fields
- You can assign a reporting group to a user using the Reporting Group drop-down
- Select a time zone and a language. The language you select will be the language that the user interface and welcome email for the new user will be in
- You have the option to upload an image to be attributed to the user. Select the Choose File button to open a file browser and select an image file from your device
- The User Permissions section of the form will allow you to set restrictions on what the new user will be able to do. You will be able to set whether or not this user will be able to submit documents or only be a reader of shared documents, whether this user will be able to select a reporting group to assign documents to when uploading and whether this user will be able to share their folders with other users
- You will also be able to set whether this user can update their profile information and whether you would like to make this user an account administrator.
- You have the option to add a phone and/ or fax number to the user information in the Contact Information section of the form
Select Create to add the user to the iThenticate account
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.