Viewing your Similarity Report
- Navigate to the worksite used for your class, find your assignment from the table, and select title of your submission.
- A summary page for your submission will be shown, on this page you'll find your similarity report. Look for the Turnitin Report section.
- In the Turnitin Report section, you'll find a list of the files and content you have uploaded for the assignment. Beside each entry is a flag. The color of this flag is a quick indication of the similarity percentage that the content has returned with.
- Blue: No matching text
- Green: One word to 24% matching text
- Yellow: 25-49% matching text
- Orange: 50-74% matching text
- Red: 75-100% matching text
Would you like to see more information? You can hover over the flag to see a numeric representation of the similarity score or click on the flag to open the full similarity report.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.