Submitting to a Moodle Workshop
Turnitin uses the same Moodle upload process you'll already familiar with. If you haven't submitted using Moodle before, follow the steps below.
- Using the Navigation sidebar, move to your course.
- Select the General option.
- From the list, find the workshop you'd like to submit to.
- You will be able to submit files to Turnitin during the Submission phase of the workshop.
The date your workshop enters the submission phase is determined by your instructor.
- Select the Start preparing your submission button.
- Add a title for your submission.
- There are two ways of getting a Similarity Report from Turnitin via workshops.
- Adding words to the Submission content text-field.
- Adding files to the Attachment section.
You can add as many files as your instructor has allowed for the assignment. A similarity report is generated for any supported file added to the workshop.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.