Unlike some other types of assignments you submit to Turnitin, LTI assignments are only available through the Learning Management System or LMS (e.g., Blackboard or D2L) your university already uses. Many universities have their own portals set up through university websites and courses to help you log in to their LMSs. This means that the way you log in as a student and access your Turnitin assignment will depend on the way your university has their LMS access setup. In any case, you can follow the general steps below based on whether you're new to logging in or already an old pro at it.
I know how to log in to my school's LMS...
- Log in to your university's LMS (e.g., Blackboard or D2L) the way you normally do.
- Navigate to the course and assignment that your instructor asked you to work on.
- Well, that was easy! You're now ready to get to work.
I don't know how to log in to my school's LMS...
- First, search for and review your university or course's guidelines for how to log in to the LMS (e.g., Blackboard or D2L). This information could be on your university's IT website, or possibly in your course syllabus.
- Once you've found the information you need, be sure to do any preliminary steps, such as creating an account, before trying to log in.
- Once your account is set up, use your university and/or course guidelines to log in.
- Navigate to the course and assignment that your instructor asked you to work. Be aware that you may need to join the specific course first before you can access the assignment.
- Nice! Now, you're logged in and ready to get to work.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.