Direct submissions allow you to submit a file to Turnitin without having to create a user account. Your instructor will provide you with a unique link, you'll be able to use this to start your submission process.
- Follow the link your instructor has supplied. It will look something like: https://UniversityofHelp.turnitin.com/originality/hand-in-link/new?jwt=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJleHAiOjE1NzEyNjY4MDAsImlhdCI6MTU1NzMyNDQ1O
- A simple submission interface will appear. So your instructor knows who you are, we'll need your name and email address. We'll send a digital receipt to the email address you supply too!
- Use the Select File button to choose the file you will upload to Turnitin.
- Your total upload size must not exceed 200mb
- Each file must be 100MB or less and must contain at least 20 words of text
- The maximum paper length permitted is 800 pages
- Zip files must not exceed 200mb or contain more than 100 files
- Supported file types include: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PostScript, PDF, HTML, .HWP, RTF, OpenOffice(ODT), WordPerfect, and plain text
- Before you can send the file to Turnitin, you'll have to read our End-user License Agreement. If everything looks good, use the check-box to accept the agreement.
- Finally, we need to perform a quick check to make sure you are not a robot. Use the check-box to confirm you are, in fact, a human.
- When you're happy with the rest of your submission, use the Submit button to send the file to Turnitin. While we perform a few checks at this point in the submission, the file won't be confirmed as successful straight away. Look out for an email in the account you supplied, once we've had a chance to process your submission.