Submitting to an assignment
Turnitin uses the same Canvas upload process you'll already familiar with. If you haven't submitted using Canvas before, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your course.
- From the Assignments tab, open your assignment.
- Use the Submit Assignment button to get started.
- Use the Choose file button to find the file you'd like to upload.
- If you haven't already, you may need to accept the Turnitin EULA and verify that your submission is your own work.
- When you're done, select the Submit assignment button to upload to Turnitin.
A similarity report will generate for every file uploaded.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.