You can move folders and files into a new folder.
- Moving Folder A into Folder B will make Folder A a subfolder of Folder B.
- Moving Folder A into Folder B will move the contents of Folder A along with it.
- A top-level folder cannot be moved into its own lower-level subfolder.
- Select My Files from the sidebar.
Select the item(s) you'd like to move.
You can move multiple items at once using the checkboxes.
A number of actions will appear alongside the Upload button. Select Move.
- Locate and select the folder you'd like to move your item(s) into. The folder you've chosen to move your item(s) into will be marked with a tick icon.
Select the Move button.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.