PeerMark assignments allow you to read, review, and score or evaluate one or many papers submitted by your peers. Peer feedback is available immediately.The PeerMark assignment may be anonymous or attributed, depending on the classroom structure determined by the instructor.
The basic stages of the PeerMark peer review process are:
- Submit your paper to a Turnitin assignment
- Your instructor creates a PeerMark assignment and sets the number of reviews each student will be required to write
- On the PeerMark assignment start date (after the main assignment due date), students may begin their reviews
- Write a review for each assigned paper, responding to questions written by your instructor. The person you are reviewing will be able to see the changes straight away.
- Once the PeerMark assignment due date passes, no additional reviews can be written, completed, or edited
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.