Trouble Logging In?
Are you in the UK?
If you're in the UK, try logging into Turnitin at TurnitinUK.com.
If you're anywhere else in the world, you should log in at Turnitin.com.
Have you reset your password?
If you’re in the UK, reset your password here.
If you’re anywhere else in the world, reset your password here.
Need to check your email address?
If you’re unsure about the email address you use to log in to Turnitin...
As an administrator, you can contact the Turnitin support team via the Get in touch button below. They will be able to confirm your details.
Alternatively, it may be quicker to ask one of your Turnitin instructors to check your email address for you.
- Instructor should log into Turnitin.
- Click the institution name from the Turnitin homepage.
- Select the send administrator an email button. This will open the user's email client and will reveal your email address.
If you’re an instructor, please contact your Turnitin administrator, who can check your email address for you.
- Administrator should log into Turnitin.
- Select the Instructors tab from the Turnitin homepage.
- All email addresses for each instructor is available in list form from the instructors page.
If you’re a student, please contact your Turnitin instructor, who can check your email address for you.
- Instructors should log into Turnitin.
- Select the class name in which you are enrolled.
- Select the Students tab from the classes page.
- All email addresses for each student is available in list form from the students page.
Use a learning management system (LMS)?
(For example, Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas etc.)
Turnitin is unable to reset your password as your institution controls these details. Contact the instructor for your class, or any support service your institution provides, and they will be able to help.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.