Click the user info link to open the user profile options. The user information area is separated into two sections: personal information and user preferences.
The user preferences section of a user profile affects how information within the profile account is presented and sets defaults for commonly used functions. User preferences include:
- default user type – determines the type of user homepage seen on login - administrator, instructor, or student; change user type is done by using the user type button.
- default submission type – select a default submission type: file upload, bulk upload, or cut and paste
- items per page – select the number of items you would like displayed per page
- show page info – toggles the info messages at the top of each page on and off
- send me e-mail updates – choose yes to receive e-mail updates from Turnitin
- use homepage link – choose yes to create a homepage link. To set up a link, enter a link name and URL below.