Click the user info link to open the user profile options. The user information area is separated into two sections: personal information and user preferences.
The user preferences section of a user profile affects how information within the profile account is presented and sets defaults for commonly used functions. User preferences include:
default user type – determines the type of user homepage seen on login - administrator, instructor, or student; change user type is done by using the user type button.
- default submission type – select a default submission type: file upload, bulk upload, or cut and paste
- items per page – select the number of items you would like displayed per page
- show page info – toggles the info messages at the top of each page on and off
- send me e-mail updates – choose yes to receive e-mail updates from Turnitin
- use homepage link – choose yes to create a homepage link; enter a name for the link and the URL in the field below; an extra tab will now appear within all class homepages which links to an external site for you to view
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.