Elements of the grade book attendance - instructors can check a box indicating an absence or late arrival for a student on a specific date
- add entry - create a new entry on Turnitin for an assignment not created in Turnitin
- prefs - instructors may set the specific grading format for a course
- key - opens an informative pop-up window that displays the meaning of all information on the grade book page
- graphs - statistical graphs that can be used to display student and class performance
- scale - used by an instructor to weigh the value of assignments as part of the possible total number of points in the class
- export - download a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet version of the current grade book
- grade - access to the grading page for a specific assignment
- assignment name - click on an assignment name to access further information about this assignment and the grades given in the assignment as well as statistics.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.