This allows instructors to track and save grades in a single location through Turnitin and automatically return this information to the students on the post dates for the assignments that have been graded.
- Click the add entry button.
- On the add entry page, fill in:
- an entry name
- a point value for the entry
- (optional) additional information for the entry
- (Optional) To group the new entry with an existing assignment, use the pull down menu to select the assignment. Grouping an assignment places the entry in the grade book as a subset of the assignment selected.
- Click submit to save the entry and add the entry to the grade book.