Adding an entry to the grade book
This allows instructors to track and save grades in a single location through Turnitin and automatically return this information to the students on the post dates for the assignments that have been graded.
- Click the add entry button.
- On the add entry page, fill in:
- an entry name
- a point value for the entry
- (optional) additional information for the entry
- (Optional) To group the new entry with an existing assignment, use the pull down menu to select the assignment. Grouping an assignment places the entry in the grade book as a subset of the assignment selected.
- Click submit to save the entry and add the entry to the grade book.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.