Rubric scorecards can be modified after creation. However, if the rubric scorecard has been used to score student papers, modification of the rubric scorecard is not permitted.
- From the online grading toolbar, select the rubric icon to open the Rubric side panel.
- Click the cog icon in the Rubric/Form side panel to open the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click the menu icon in the top left of the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Select the rubric that you would like to edit from the list of rubrics.
Rubrics that have been shared with you cannot be edited.
- Change the rubric as needed by clicking into any field you'd like to change.
While you can assign decimal values to a rubric once applied to a grade the decimal will be rounded to the nearest whole number.
- Click Save to save the changes.