You can use the expanding grading form in a separate window to grade papers more efficiently. This opens in a new window and will show you the grading form currently attached to the assignment. The student's name can be seen in the top right-hand corner of the expanded grading form.
- Click the rubric icon from the online grading toolbar to navigate to the Grading Form side panel.
- To view the expanded grading form within another window, click on the expand grading form icon to the right of the title of the currently selected grading form.
- The expanded grading form displays the criteria in order to allow instructors to easily make comments and score the paper.
- Click the Apply to Grade button at the bottom of the expanded grading form window to apply the score to your student's grade. This will add it as a percentage of the maximum total of points for the assignment.
- To continue grading other student papers in the expanded grading form, use the navigation arrows in the Feedback Studio, or use the navigation drop down to select a specific paper. This will automatically change the paper you are scoring in the expanded grading form.
- Click Close to exit the expanded grading form.