Attaching a rubric scorecard to an assignment
- From the online grading toolbar, select the rubric icon to open the Rubric side panel.
- Click the cog icon in the Rubric/Form side panel to open the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click the menu icon in the top left of the Rubric and Form Manager.
- If the rubric you wish to attach is selected, move to step 5.
- Alternatively, select the rubric you wish to attach to the assignment from the drop-down menu.
- The rubric will now be displayed within the Manager. In the bottom left-hand corner of the Manager, toggle Attach to assignment as On. The same can be done to detach a rubric from an assignment.
Changing or detaching a rubric will remove all existing rubric scoring from papers in this assignment, including scorecards which have previously been marked. Overall grades for previously graded papers will remain.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.