- From the online grading toolbar, select the rubric icon to open the Rubric side panel.
- Click the cog icon in the Rubric/Form side panel to open the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click the menu icon in the top left of the Rubric and Form Manager.
- If the rubric you wish to attach is selected, move to step 5.
- Alternatively, select the rubric you wish to attach to the assignment from the drop-down menu.
- The rubric will now be displayed within the Manager. In the bottom left-hand corner of the Manager, toggle Attach to assignment as OnThe same can be done to detach a rubric from an assignment.
Changing or detaching a rubric will remove all existing rubric scoring from papers in this assignment, including scorecards which have previously been marked. Overall grades for previously graded papers will remain.