Archiving a QuickMark will remove it from all the QuickMark sets and assignments in which it currently resides. The QuickMark archive can be revisited at any time to restore a QuickMark, avoiding any accidental, permanent deletions.
- Access the QuickMark Manager from the in-context marking tool or QuickMarks side panel.
- Ensure the QuickMark set from which you would like to archive a QuickMark from is selected. To navigate to another set, click the hamburger menu icon in the top, left-hand corner of the modal.
- Click on the name of a QuickMark set.
- Click on the QuickMark(s) that you would like to archive. Hold the Ctrl key (Cmd on Mac) to select multiple marks. Selected marks will change to blue.
- Click the Archive button in the bottom center of the QuickMark manager to archive your selected QuickMark(s).
Archiving a QuickMark will remove it from all sets in the QuickMark Manager.