The master class preferences page allows a primary master class instructor to determine which Turnitin products or features are available in section classes and set limits to the capabilities assigned to TA’s for all sections of the master class.
To access the master class preferences page, click on the preferences tab on the master class homepage.
In addition to the standard class preference options, the primary master class instructor can select to:
- lock assignment information on sections
- lock assignment dates on sections
- allow or disallow section TA ability to create or delete assignments
- lock settings for sections
- add a class link to an external site that your students in this class only can view
These settings allow the primary master class instructor to enable or disable certain capabilities of the TA users in the sections of the master class. This can be used to prevent changes from being made to required settings on assignments. Click on the submit button to save any changes made to the class preferences.