Within the Rubric Manager instructors can export rubrics to share with other instructors or import rubrics to use when grading papers with GradeMark. Unlike sharing, once a rubric set has been imported into an account it is then owned by that instructor who may then make any desired changes to the rubric.
- Click on the Rubric Manager tab.
- Click on the import/ export button and select Import... from the drop-down menu.
- Drag and drop the .rbc, .xls*, or .xlsx* files into the window. Multiple files may be imported at the same time.
- Or click on the Select files button at the top of the drag and drop area to select a file from the computer import option.
- Files are imported automatically upon drag and drop or file selection
- To import additional rubrics repeat steps 3-4
- Click the back button to exit the rubric import screen.