- Select All above the set names.
- Every QuickMark throughout all sets will be listed within the Marks column. Select the Marks to copy. Multi select within the QuickMark manager can be done by holding the cmd (for Mac users) or ctrl (for PC users) while selecting marks. To select all the marks click on the Select all link.
- Select the Actions link to the right of the Marks column.
- Select the New set button.
- Enter a name for the new set and then click on the Save button. The new set will be created with the marks that were selected.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.