Grading forms allow instructors to provide free form feedback or scores for a list of criteria.
- Click on the libraries tab.
- Click on the Rubric Manager tab.
- Click on the Rubric List icon.
- Select Create new grading form from the drop-down menu.
- Name the grading form.
- Edit the criteria titles and descriptions.
Add additional criteria by clicking the '+' icon
- (Optional) Use the checkbox at the bottom right of the screen to enable scoring.
- When all the criterion titles and descriptions have been edited click on Save to save the rubric.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.