Grading forms allow instructors to provide free form feedback or scores for a list of criteria.
- Click on the libraries tab.
- Click on the Rubric Manager tab.
- Click on the Rubric List icon.
- Select Create new grading form from the drop-down menu.
- Name the grading form.
- Edit the criteria titles and descriptions.
Add additional criteria by clicking the '+' icon
- (Optional) Use the checkbox at the bottom right of the screen to enable scoring.
- When all the criterion titles and descriptions have been edited click on Save to save the rubric.