The account settings page allows you to change the default options set at account creation.
- To begin customizing your Turnitin account settings, click the Edit icon alongside the account you wish to edit.
- Select Edit account settings.
Don't forget to click the Submit button at the bottom of the page to save any changes you make to the account!
Select one of the three options from the Paper repository options:
- Enable instructor standard repository options:
Chosen instructors will be able to set the assignment option to either store student papers within the standard paper repository or to not store the papers in any repository.
- Enable instructor expanded repository options:
Instructors will be able to set their assignment options to store student papers in the standard paper repository, in the institutional paper repository, no repository, or to allow students to choose between the standard paper repository and the institutional paper repository.
- Submit all papers to the standard repository:
All student papers submitted to the account will be stored in the standard paper repository.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.