Logging in via Google SSO
To use Google sign in, the account administrator will first have to fill in a form for us to enable it for your domain. The form gives us the information we need to set things up securely for you.
- Navigate to the Turnitin login page.
- If you're in the UK: https://www.turnitinuk.com/login_page.asp
- If you're anywhere else in the world: https://www.turnitin.com/login_page.asp
- Select the Sign in with Google button.
- You'll be asked which Google account you'd like to authenticate with. Choose the one you use with Turnitin.
- You'll be asked for permission to give Turnitin access to 'View users on your domain'. Google supplies some extra information about what you are agreeing to. If you're happy to proceed, use the Allow button.
- You're all set! You'll now be able to use the Google sign in option to access your account.