Within the QuickMark Manager, you can download QuickMark sets to distribute to other instructors. Once another instructor has uploaded the QuickMark set, they will then own this set, meaning they can make any desired changes to the QuickMark comments.
- Access the QuickMark Manager from the in-context marking tool or QuickMarks side panel.
- Ensure the QuickMark set that would like to download is selected. To navigate to another set, click the menu icon in the top left-hand corner of the QuickMark Manager.
- Click the title of the relevant set.
- Click the menu icon in the top, left-hand corner of the QuickMark Manager and select Export from the top of the list.
- The QuickMark set will download to your device as a .qms file.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.