Once a student has submitted to an assignment, you may reveal their name, providing you have reason to do so. Revealing a students name is irreversible and will be audited to ensure that student information is revealed for an acceptable reason. Account administrators will receive notice of your blind marking deactivation.
Upon login, you will be greeted with a list of your courses in the Moodle Dashboard. To reveal a student's name, select the course in which the assignment resides.
- Select the assignment name from which you would like to reveal a student's name to be directed to the assignment's grading summary.
- From here, click View/grade all submissions.
- In an assignment with blind marking enabled, students appear as participants.
- Select the Grading Actions drop-down menu from the top of the page.
- Select Reveal student identities.
- You will be asked to confirm whether you wish to reveal student identities for this assignment. Click Continue to proceed or Cancel to abort.
- Once revealed, you can now view the student's name, along with their email address.
If you have an assignment with multiple parts, you must reveal the user for each part of the assignment.