Writing a peer review
Peer reviews are completed by students writing or selecting answers to free response or scale questions provided by PeerMark or created by the instructor.
Free response questions require a written response and may have a minimum length requirement. Scale questions require the students to rate an aspect of the paper that is being reviewed based on a question the instructor has created according to a scale.
A peer review can be saved and closed to be completed at a later time by selecting the Save button at the top of the peer review page.
- Once logged in, click on the name of the assignment inbox.
- Select the launch peer review icon to the right of the PeerMark assignment.
- Select the Start Peer Review link to start a pre-assigned review.
- PeerMark will open. All the free response and scale questions that need to be completed for the peer review are located on the right side of the PeerMark screen.
- To answer a free response question, select the text box below the question and type in your response. The word minimum for the response is listed below the text box.