The file upload allows you to submit to your assignment by directly loading the file from your device.
- Select Submit Paper from the submission inbox.
- If you are given a choice of which submission type to use to submit, select File Upload option.
- Enter a submission title.
- Drag and drop your file into the designated submission box.
- Alternatively, select the upload file icon (a document with a plus sign) to select the file from your device manually; this is located above the drag and drop area.
- Select Upload File from the left-hand menu.
- Select Choose File to locate the file on your device.
- Hit the Upload this file button to continue.
- Check your submission details; if you notice any inaccuracies, select the uploaded file to update it, delete it, or download it.
- Select the Add Submission button to continue.
Once your upload is complete, we recommend that you make a note of your submission ID. If you do not receive a submission ID, double check that your submission has been successful before exiting Turnitin.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.