QuickMark comments can be edited from within the QuickMark Manager. Any edits that are made to a QuickMark are applied to every instance where this mark appears in your students’ papers.
- Access the QuickMark Manager from the in-context marking tool or QuickMarks side panel.
- Ensure the QuickMark set from which you would like to edit a QuickMark comment is selected. To navigate to another set, click the menu icon in the top, left-hand corner of the modal. Click the title of the relevant set.
- Select the name of the QuickMark you would like to edit.
- Click the pencil icon in the top right-hand corner of the QuickMark manager. This will allow you to edit your QuickMark.
- You can now edit the QuickMark by altering the information in the fields provided.
- Click Save to confirm your changes. Click Cancel to discard any changes.
Instructors may only edit QuickMark sets and marks that they have created. QuickMark sets with a lock icon to the right of the set name cannot be modified, as they are provided by Turnitin or the account administrator.