Grading forms can be modified after creation. However, if the grading form has been used to score student papers, modification of the grading form will not be allowed.
- From the online grading toolbar, select the rubric icon to open the Grading Form side panel.
- Click the cog icon in the Rubric/Form side panel to open the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click on the menu icon in the top left of the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Select the grading form that you would like to edit from the Grading Forms: sub-menu
Rubrics that have been shared with you cannot be edited.
- Change the grading form as needed by clicking into any field and begin typing. Click anywhere outside of the field to finish.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.