Via the Turnitin block
Select You have X classes available to restore from Turnitin inside the Turnitin block to be directed to the Class Restoration Tool.
If the Turnitin block is unavailable, visit our guidance for displaying the Turnitin block.
Via site administration
- Select Site administration from the left-hand Moodle side panel.
- Select the Plugins tab from the top of the site administration page.
- Select Plugins overview to view a list of your installed plugins.
- Find Turnitin Assignment 2 (this is the Moodle Direct V2 plugin) in the list and select Settings.
- Select the Turnitin Class Restoration tab to search Turnitin for classes to recreate in Moodle as a course.
The Turnitin Course Restoration page lists all of the Turnitin instructor classes on the connected Turnitin account available for recreation in Moodle.