- Log in as a Turnitin account administrator at www.turnitin.com or turnitinuk.com
- Click on the integrations button for the account. If purchased the 'Unconfigured' button will appear under the integrations column. If an integration has already been configured click on the 'Configured' button and skip to step 6.
- If the integration has not been configured click on the 'Unconfigured' button.
- Click on Moodle Direct to open up the configuration page. Unconfigured platforms will have an unlit status button. An orange status button indicates a partially configured integration. A green status button indicates a fully configured integration.
- Fill out the three required fields:
- create a shared key containing 8 alphanumerical characters
- your institution’s IP Address or default IP address: 255.255.255.255
- an error callback URL or the default url: https://www.turnitin.com/api_error.asp
- Click Save to finalize the Moodle Direct configuration.
- Once the integration has been configured you can download the latest version of the code package by clicking on this link
On this page, you are able to find the supported versions of Moodle we currently support. As a general rule, we support the last four versions of Moodle.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.