Downloading rubric scorecards
Within the Rubric Manager, instructors can download rubrics to share with other instructors.
Unlike sharing, once a rubric set has been uploaded into an account, it is then owned by that instructor who may then make any desired changes to the rubric.
- From the online grading toolbar, select the rubric icon to open the Rubric side panel.
- Click the cog icon in the Rubric/Form side panel to open the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click on the menu icon in the top left of the Rubric and Form Manager.
- If the rubric you wish to download is selected, move to the next step.
- Alternatively, select the rubric you wish to export from the Rubrics: sub-menu.
- Click the Download button from the drop-down menu to download the rubric to your device.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.