iOS push notifications
By pushing an alert to the notification center of your device, Turnitin Feedback Studio for iOS will notify you if...
Your instructor updates your feedback after the post date has passed
- This includes any changes to your paper's grade or comments
Your paper due date is coming up
- You will receive a notification to remind you of the date and time that your paper is due
- You will receive this notification between 27 and 28 hours before your paper is due
- You will only receive a notification if you have not yet submitted to the assignment
Your post date has passed and feedback is available to view
- This includes your paper's grade, any comments (including voice comments), and ETS comments
Enabling push notifications
You can enable push notifications whenever you submit a paper to Turnitin. An iOS system window will appear asking you if you'd like to receive push notifications from Turnitin.
Enable - You'll receive timely push notifications from Turnitin. You can disable them from the iOS settings menu.
Decline - We won't send you any push notifications.
Remind later - You'll be asked again the next time you submit a paper to Turnitin.
Disabling push notifications
- Visit your iOS settings from your device's home screen.
- Tap Notifications in your list of settings.
- Scroll to find Turnitin in the list of apps that allow notifications.
- Use the Allow Notifications toggle to disable Turnitin push notifications.
Turnitin Feedback Studio for iOS will notify you inside the app if...
- We were unable to submit your paper to an assignment
- You have received feedback on an assignment
- Tap the menu icon in the top left-hand corner of the Classes page.
- Tap Notifications.
- Tap the notification to be directed to the associated page (either the document viewer or paper submission page). Tapping the notification will cause it to disappear.
If you have any unread notifications, a red circle will appear alongside the menu icon until it is viewed.