QuickMarks allow you to create a library of feedback that might be applicable on multiple occasions, to multiple students, across multiple classes and assignments.
- Tap the checkbox QuickMark icon from the in-context marking menu.
- A pop-up will appear with the QuickMarks that are commonly used. If none of these QuickMarks apply to you, tap the menu icon in the top left-hand corner of the pop-up to open the QuickMark library.
- Tap the appropriate QuickMark set from the QuickMark library.
- Tap the most appropriate QuickMark within the QuickMark set.
- The QuickMark will now appear on the paper.
- Each QuickMark will give your student a detailed definition of the mark. You can see this definition by tapping on the QuickMark from the document viewer.