ETS e-rater feedback
The e-rater grammar feedback technology, developed by ETS®, automatically checks submissions to an assignment for grammar, usage, mechanics, style and spelling errors; providing in-depth feedback with on paper marks.
e-rater marks are indicated in purple.
e-rater feedback only appears when the instructor has enabled it for the assignment.
- Select the e-rater mark to open the feedback.
- If your instructor has provided any additional comments on an e-rater mark, a speech bubble icon will appear next to the title of the mark.
- Select View Handbook to view more information about the e-rater mark in a new tab.
- While viewing the handbook, you can on the open book icon at the top right to change the level of the handbook's guidance.
- To return to Feedback Studio, close the handbook tab.
- To dismiss the e-rater suggestion pop-up, click on Dismiss
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that.