This is a separate integration route to the Brightspace extended LTI V2 integration found in the ‘Assignments’ tool for Turnitin. Your institution must configure the Quicklink (CIM) integration for use in the ‘Content’ tool.
- Create Quicklinks from available External Learning Tools links
- Create External Learning Tool Links from available External Learning Tool Providers
This integration route does not currently support course copy.
Log in as a Brightspace instructor.
- Select the course that you'd like to create an assignment in.
- From the navigation at the top of the course page, select Content.
- Select the Add Existing Activities drop-down list.
Select the appropriate Turnitin external tool from the drop-down list (the title of this item is set by your LMS administrator).
- Enter your basic assignment settings.
- Select Optional Settings.
- Under submission settings, select Do not store submitted papers from the drop-down list.
Select the Submit button to save your settings.
- Open your new external learning tool assignment from the content list.
- Select Settings from the top right-hand corner of the external learning tool.
- Select the Enable PeerMark checkbox.
- Select the Submit button to save.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.