Your institution must have the Turnitin app configured at account level to be able to copy a course. The following guidance will not work if you have Turnitin configured at course level. Your account administrator can find out how to do this using our Setting up the framework | Canvas Plagiarism Framework guidance.
- Select Courses from the side of any page.
- Select the course that you'd like to copy.
- Select Settings from the left-hand course menu.
- Select Copy this course from the right-hand menu.
- Add details for the new course:
• Course code
• Start date and end date
- Select Create course to be directed to the Current jobs list. Here, you'll see your course copy progress move to a completed status.
Students can start submitting to the assignment as soon as the assignments are created in Canvas.
- To check that the import has been successful, return to the newly created course.
- Select the vertical ellipsis icon alongside your imported Canvas Plagiarism Framework assignment.
- Select Edit.
Note that the Turnitin assignment settings have been preserved from the original assignment.