ETS e-rater feedback
The e-rater grammar feedback technology, developed by ETS®, automatically checks submissions to an assignment for grammar, usage, mechanics, style and spelling errors; providing in-depth feedback with on paper marks.
e-rater marks are indicated in purple.
e-rater feedback only appears when the instructor has enabled it for the assignment.
- Select the e-rater mark to open the feedback.
- If your instructor has provided any additional comments on an e-rater mark, a speech bubble icon will appear next to the title of the mark.
- Select View Handbook to view more information about the e-rater mark in a new tab.
- While viewing the handbook, you can on the open book icon at the top right to change the level of the handbook's guidance.
- To return to Feedback Studio, close the handbook tab.
- To dismiss the e-rater suggestion pop-up, click on Dismiss
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.