Duplicating a rubric scorecard
Rubrics that have been attached to an assignment cannot be edited. Duplicating a rubric helps instructors reuse a rubric that they would like to modify.
- From the online grading toolbar, select the rubric icon to open the Rubric side panel.
- Click the cog icon in the Rubric/Form side panel to open the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click on the menu icon in the top left of the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Select the rubric you would like to duplicate from the list of rubrics.
- Click on the menu icon and then select Duplicate from the drop down menu.
- Click Save to save the changes.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.