Downloading rubric scorecards
Within the Rubric Manager, instructors can download rubrics to share with other instructors.
Unlike sharing, once a rubric set has been uploaded into an account, it is then owned by that instructor who may then make any desired changes to the rubric.
- From the online grading toolbar, select the rubric icon to open the Rubric side panel.
- Click the cog icon in the Rubric/Form side panel to open the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click on the menu icon in the top left of the Rubric and Form Manager.
- If the rubric you wish to download is selected, move to the next step.
- Alternatively, select the rubric you wish to export from the Rubrics: sub-menu.
- Click the Download button from the drop-down menu to download the rubric to your device.