Creating a scale question
A scale question looks like the following:
Question: “How well does the introduction pull you in as a reader?"
Scale size: 2
Lowest: Not very well
Highest: Really well
Click the PeerMark Questions tab to start adding or creating questions for your PeerMark assignment.
There are two ways to add PeerMark questions to an assignment: by adding previously used questions from the PeerMark library or by creating new PeerMark questions.
PeerMark assignments do not by default include PeerMark Questions.
- Click the Add Question button.
- Set up your question:
- Enter your question
- Select the Scale question type
- Enter the scale size (2 to 5)
- Enter the lowest and highest labels
- Click Save to add the scale question to the PeerMark assignment.