Uploading a grading form
Unlike sharing, once a grading form has been uploaded into an account, it is then owned by that instructor who may then make any desired changes to the grading form.
- From the online grading toolbar, select the rubric icon to open the Grading Form side-panel.
- Click the cog icon in the Rubric/Form side panel to open the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click the menu icon in the top left of the Rubric and Form Manager.
- Click Upload rubric/grading form from the dropdown menu.
- To upload your grading form(s), you can either drag and drop your file(s) into the Rubric and Form Manager, or browse your computer to select the file.
File requirements: Grading forms only support .rbc files. Scoring can only be included once the grading form is uploaded.
- Once your file has uploaded successfully, click the Open button to open the grading form in the Rubric and Form Manager.