Free response questions require a written response and may have a minimum length requirement. Scale questions require the students to rate an aspect of the paper that is being reviewed based on a question the instructor has created according to a scale.
A peer review can be saved and closed to be completed at a later time by selecting the Save button at the top of the peer review page.
- Select View/Complete found under the PeerMark assignment name.
- Select the Write Reviews button to the right of the PeerMark assignment.
- Select the Start review link to start a pre-assigned review.
- PeerMark will open. All the free response and scale questions that need to be completed for the peer review are located on the right side of the PeerMark screen.
- To answer a free response question, select the text box below the question and type in your response. The word minimum for the response is listed below the text box.