- To leave an inline comment, click Tools from the PeerMark toolbar to open the tools palette.
- Click the T commenting tool, then select your inline comment's color.
- Click on the paper where the comment should begin. The inline comment will appear as a light gray highlight, over which you can type.
- When finished, click elsewhere on the paper. The inline comment will appear as typing directly over the paper.
- (Optional) An inline comment can be deleted by moving the cursor over the comment and then clicking on the gray trash can icon that appears to the left of the comment. Deleted comments cannot be recovered.
The inline comment can be moved by clicking and dragging the comment to a new location on the page. Releasing the mouse will affix the inline comment to the page in the new location.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.