- Click on the View link to the right of the PeerMark assignment.
- Click on the Show details link next to the student whose grades you would like to edit.
- Click on the Edit Grades link.
- To adjust the scores for the student’s reviews click on the previous score in the text box and enter the new score.
- To adjust the student’s overall grade for the PeerMark assignment click within the text box of the current score and enter the new grade for the student.
- Click on the Save Grades button to save any changes that have been made to the student’s grades.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.