The Assignment Inbox allows access to student submissions, where, as an instructor, you can view originality reports and begin grading.
- After logging into Blackboard, select the Courses tab from the menu at the top of the page.
- Select a course from the Course List.
- Select Course Tools from the left-hand Course Management navigation.
- From the Course Tools drop-down menu, select Turnitin Assignments. This will show all assignments associated with this course.
- Select the assignment to view its Assignment Inbox. This allows you to view the papers that have been submitted to the assignment.
Thank you! Your feedback will help us to improve this guide.
Was this page helpful?
We're sorry to hear that
If you have the time, we'd love to know how we could improve it.